It’s time for the Richmond Review’s Best of the City Contest! We here at Tickle Me Pickle figure there are a few categories we fit in to, but we need your help to get the votes!
- Best Local Artist: We’re local. We’re artists. Perfect!
- Best Live Music Venue: If what Jon and Lawrence do isn’t live music, I don’t know what is.
- Best Place to go on a First Date: Romance always follows laughter, or so the saying goes. The saying we just made up.
- Best Place to go on a Cheap Date: Two bucks! Come on!
- Best Place to Take Out-Of-Town Guests: What better way to showcase Richmond culture?
- Best community event: Why not Laughter is the Best Medicine?
For your votes to count you need to make at least 15 entries, so why not throw a few friends of ours in there? Matsuyama for best sushi! Art Knapp for best gardening store! White Spot for oh-so-many categories! Be creative, and remember: vote early, vote often!